Isle of Man
Live in Nanny Isle of Man
Lovely opportunity for a nanny with lots of baby experience to work in the Isle of Man
This is a live in position and will be a mixture of sole and shared care for one baby girl (born September)
The role will start in January 2022
Location: Greeba, Isle of Man
Salary: Top salary Dependent on experience
The Northern Nanny Agency are looking for a special individual to join a lovely, relaxed family on the Isle of Man. This role comes highly recommended by the maternity nurse currently working with the family.
The family are keen to have a professional nanny who has got lots of baby experience and can help and advise them with the milestones ahead. They just want to find the right person for the role, someone who will fit in and become a part of their family. They are looking for a fun, friendly, hard working and organised Nanny.
● Sole use of an automatic car for work and personal time off, you will be fully insured
● A beautiful and comfortable family home, nestled deep in the heart of the stunning Isle of Man
● A comfortable, private two bedroom apartment on the grounds of the property (complete with cosy log burner)
● The opportunity for global travel with the family, including Europe and US for both work and pleasure
About The Family
This role is to help take care of Baby Girl , and to enable the busy parents to continue working and running their company, whilst still playing a significant part in caring for their baby.
They work both from their company office in Douglas, and at home, and in their London office. The role will be mainly shared care between the nanny and the parents.
The parents are a young dynamic couple, fun & flexible, and fully support their staff, both their personal staff and in their cutting edge company.
They currently employ a gardener and housekeeper as part of their household staff to help keep the family home and land in order.
About the Location
The Isle of Man is a beautiful place to both live and work. The family home is nestled in the west of the island, surrounded by beautiful places to walk.
About You – skills
You will have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role for a busy private household (references will be required)
● You will ideally have experience with babies under 12 months
● You will have a Level 3 CACHE qualification in childcare or similar experience,
● You will be comfortable working in a household with family pets )the family have two dogs, two cats and goats)
● You will enjoy working to very high standards and ensuring the baby is cared
for as required by the couple
● You will need to hold a baby and child first aid qualification
● You will have a full clean driving licence – access to a vehicle will be given
● You will be flexible and able to work evenings/weekends if required
About You – person specification
● You will be confident having shared care of a young baby
● You will have a professional manner and be discreet
● You will be confident working with little supervision
● You will be highly proactive, energetic and have a positive and helpful attitude
● You will be friendly, and be pleasant to be around
● You will be comfortable working in the house with the couple present (when working)
You will be happy working with the parents to provide the best possible care and support for their baby
About The Role
The general working hours will be between 7am to 7pm with breaks, and to include upto two nights of babysitting.
The role will include:
● Shared care of a newborn baby girl (born September)
● Conducting standard nursery duties – to include keeping the baby’s room tidy,
ensuring toys are cleaned regularly
● Supporting and developing routines
● Organising activities to stimulate and support development
● Supporting a breastfeeding mother
● Nappy changes and bathtime duties
● Support family with nap times
NB: The role will change as the baby grows older, and will include preparing meals and feeding, drop off and pick up at nurseries/playgroups
This role is a live-in position, the accommodation is a private and comfortable self-contained two-bedroom apartment, and a private bedroom and bathroom within the family home if required to be on duty at night.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence, a car will be provided for your personal and business use.
This role will be suited to someone who is looking for a long-term role, as the couple may plan to expand their family in the future.
Holiday travel may be required, and destinations could include Europe and the US.