What sets Penny apart is her dedication to finding the perfect fit for families, whatever their requirements. Penny will scour her large resources, trusted practitioners and contacts that have been built over almost 30 years of trust, professionalism and reputation. It is because of this that the majority of our work comes from personal recommendations from families we have worked with. Our wonderful clients recommend us to their friends and families, and we could not be happier or more proud.
Selecting candidates from such a high quality pool of potential employees is the reason that Penny has clients returning when they are blessed with more children. Penny has the connections, the experience and the knowledge of the sector that few others have. Let Penny find your perfect match, whether a maternity nanny, nurse or housekeeper. Leave your details or give us a call today.
I’m Sophia, the marketing manager for the Northern Nanny Agency. I am responsible for maintaining & evolving our brand, along with creating content to attract new clients and partnerships. One of my absolute favourite parts of the role is seeing the fantastic feedback from happy families we’ve helped!
I manage the recruitment admin side of the business. My main responsibilities are to handle the applicants and filter the best candidates through to Penny.
1. Receive all cv’s from Penny for applications for new Nannies/housekeepers.
2. Contact Nannies for reference contact details, DBS certificates etc.
3. Check all DBS Certificates.
4. Make folders for each Nanny/Housekeeper so that all documents are in one place.
5. Contact all references by either telephone or email and ask them to fill in our reference form to establish key factors of their nanny/housekeepers roles when they were employed by them.
6. When all documents and reference forms are returned I then send the completed folders back to Penny.
It is our mission to provide the best service in matching the perfect professionals with families, to get the most positive and long term outcomes.
What’s Important To Us?
Get in Touch
Drop us a line and we will get back to your as soon as we can!